Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi Awesome Members,

Just wanted check if anyone have 4K monitor with MOBO: GA-Z77X-UD3H, i7 3770K Graphics: HD 4000?

I am planning to buy one 4K monitor but before I do that just wanted to see if it is compatible and drivers are available.

Let me know if anyone have tried it.

Hi Awesome Members,

Just wanted check if anyone have 4K monitor with MOBO: GA-Z77X-UD3H, i7 3770K Graphics: HD 4000?

I am planning to buy one 4K monitor but before I do that just wanted to see if it is compatible and drivers are available.

Anyone have idea on this?

Hi Awesome Members,

The specification for your motherboard only specifies a maximum resolution of 2560x1600, and that is through DisplayPort only.
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z77X-UD3H-rev-10#sp

I have seen some on the internet claiming they can get a 4K display to work with HD4000, but only at 30Hz refresh rate. I have no idea if this is true or not.

Personally I would consider getting a modern discrete graphics card for use with the system if I want to use a 4K display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back