Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Greeting's from iceland, im terribly sorry i have tried searching for this and i have no idea what i am doing, the thing is i recently bought a macbook and i looove apple, and now im going to switch out my desktop computer and i dont have that much money to buy an imac og mac mini but my dad gave me his old hardware
and i wanted to know if this hardware is compatible with mountain lion

Motherboard: gigabyte EP35-DS3L
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Memory: 4096MB RAM i think 1033 mhz not really sure

so what i want to know can i install mountain lion on this hardware without any problems or what am i about to expect?

please if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it!

please im loosing my mind the last days gone to waste because i cant seem to find out what the problem is :/

Greeting's from iceland, im terribly sorry i have tried searching for this and i have no idea what i am doing, the thing is i recently bought a macbook and i looove apple, and now im going to switch out my desktop computer and i dont have that much money to buy an imac og mac mini but my dad gave me his old hardware
and i wanted to know if this hardware is compatible with mountain lion

Motherboard: gigabyte EP35-DS3L
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Memory: 4096MB RAM i think 1033 mhz not really sure

so what i want to know can i install mountain lion on this hardware without any problems or what am i about to expect?

please if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it!

Did you set the BIOS options correctly as shown in this guide : http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/iboot-multibeast-install-mac-os-x-on.html ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back