Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
2.79 GHz Intel Core i7
CPU
i7 Classified Evga 141 BL E760
Graphics
GeForce GTX 470
Hello there

I am currently trying to install El Capitan on my Hackintosh [wanting to upgrade from Mountain Lion]

My system is
Motherboard:
2.79 GHz Intel Core i7 Classified Evga 141 bl e760
Graphics:
GeForce GTX 470 1280 MB
and 6GB of RAM

I know that when I created the bootable with Unibeast i had to use the Legacy Install option since my system uses arrow keys instead of a mouse for navigating the Bios

I did "Load Defaults" refresh and re-set up my Bios settings [my defaults for getting my Mountain Lion set up to work] and then try and install but with no luck it seems. My bios settings are as follows
Sata Mode: ACHI
JMB362 Sata Controller: Enabled
JMB363 Sata/Pata Controller: Enabled
JMB362 Mode: ACHI
JMB363 Mode: ACHI
APCI Suspend: S3
Run VGA Bios if S3 Resume: No
Soft-off by PWRBUTTON: Instant Off
Wake up by PCI Card: Disable
USBK Wakeup From S3: Enabled
PWRON after pwr failure: on

I can get up to Clover, but when i go to the El Capitan install i get the White Apple Logo with the Black Screen
View media item 189647Then i just get the stop sign.... dammit
View media item 189648i did try -V, but.......
View media item 189657Yea. Here are some pictures of my bios settings, in case that leads to a clue as to something i have missed, but any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Bios and settings

View media item 189656View media item 189655View media item 189654View media item 189653View media item 189652View media item 189651View media item 189650View media item 189649Thanks for your time
M

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

what do you mean? i am new here

what do you mean? i am new here
No you are not - Joined: Apr 6, 2016.

I mean that you should enter details of your Motherboard (Mobo), Processor (CPU) and Graphics card into your profile.

No you are not - Joined: Apr 6, 2016.

I mean that you should enter details of your Motherboard (Mobo), Processor (CPU) and Graphics card into your profile.
Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back