Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello my friends ! first sorry my English ! im New in the Forum, and i Have a Big Big Problem ! and i dont know what to do !

im thinking make a Hackintosh but my protools card is PCIX not PCI-E
Can you tell me if this CPU work well with Protools card ?

Intel i7 4790K
Im thinking in Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD5H - have 2 PCI Slots

i dont know, were find people who help me , and my english its not very good
my problema is i buy in 2000 a Mac G5 and Protools used HD1 with card PCIX and Interface, and buy another computer PC to compose Music Make a credit for pay in 7 years,and i just pay the credit,but now i dont have Work,its impossible make a new Credit, i dont have Job ! the Problem now its, my 2 computers died, the G5 and the PC , and i dont have work ( Job ),and my wife dont have work,to, and we are ****ing, a friend mine going give me 1200€ , for i pay with time, and with no Taxes( Juros ) and pay when i have Money, its a big friend, and a Big Help! he give me time,for Pay, Now i need use my protools rig, because i dont have more Money to buy a computer and a Protools. IM thinking make a Hackintosh, and use the protools áudio interface, and the Core Card PCI-X For make the conection Between the Protools Interface, i dont no what to do ! because my problema its the Money ! What advise do you have for me ? with this situation ? if i have a work ! i dont have a work in 4 years, .

Thanks for your help ! its Urgent i use the Protools, now i dont no how !
my Protools is ProtoolsHD Only Core Card PCI-X
And Interface 96/IO

Thank you very mutch for your Help

My confusion is PCI ( PCI-X ) Card protools if they work well with this motherboard and CPU ( Not PCI-e ) !!

Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD5H
CPU - Intel i7 4790K

You are going to find it is impossible to find a modern mainboard with a PCIx slot for your ProTools card. It is obsolete and none of the board manufacturers supply that slot on any modern board. And the card will not work in any other PCI slot.

But the Motherboard

Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD5H have 2 PCI Slots !

Hello my friends ! first sorry my English ! im New in the Forum, and i Have a Big Big Problem ! and i dont know what to do !

I Ask help in AVID PROTOOLS And they tell me for buy a New Protools,
im thinking make a Hackintosh but my protools card is PCIX not PCI-E
Can you tell me if this CPU work well with Protools card ?

.. . . . . . .

Read the Rules :

Do not cross post or create identical threads in multiple forums. Duplicate threads will be deleted

Yes, but the Problem its Protools need a Native PCI
And the CPU Intel i7 4790K Dont support PCI i think !
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK have 1 PCI Slot, but the CPU dont support PCI !

I Think !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back