8400GS
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hey everyone i have 3 hp desktops here each has 4gigs of ram and a 3ghz core 2 duo cpu and i am just wondering if any of them can run 10.11.x, they are

HP Compaq 6000 Pro Microtower (though its not micro or small)

HP Pavilion PC m9000 (this one has some extra multimedia ports for video editing)

HP Compaq dc7900 Convertible Minitower (again not mini and not small)

i also have various amd 5000 series video cards if they may help any.

ive tried none of the model numbers i put in came up, no need to be rude about it, it was just a question

There was nothing rude about what I said, I was just pointing out that you could easily have found the information I found with a few quick searches. At least one of the three models you posted about is directly addressed by the threads I posted links to, and the other threads are about PCs very similar to yours; as such, there is plenty of information in those threads that's applicable to what you have.

hey everyone i have 3 hp desktops here each has 4gigs of ram and a 3ghz core 2 duo cpu and i am just wondering if any of them can run 10.11.x, they are

HP Compaq 6000 Pro Microtower (though its not micro or small)

HP Pavilion PC m9000 (this one has some extra multimedia ports for video editing)

HP Compaq dc7900 Convertible Minitower (again not mini and not small)

i also have various amd 5000 series video cards if they may help any.

HP Compaq dc7900 Convertible Minitower will work fine or you can go with a HP Elite series. Note this guide will also work for the DC7900. http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...lite-8000-8100-8200-8300-other-models.186726/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back