Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
GTX 950
So i just lost my forum virginity... I really appreciate all the amazing work that goes into the project. I know how to use the search function so alot of the questions i had initially have been answered. That being said i do still have some doubts about Bluetooth... and graphics.
Questions:
is there a relatively easy solution to internal bluetooth? or am i going to have to buy a dongle? I read the Dlink DBT120 is a good one but that seems to be based on old info... Seems that it might not work properly with sleep and a mighty mouse. (which are both on my agenda)... My plan was to wire up an internal usb header and connect leaving it hanging out of the way inside the case...

Other than that has anyone had any experience with the XFX GT240 1GB DDR5 in the WIKI it states that the same card with DDR3 memory is compatible and working OOB would the different ram make that big of a difference.

Thanks Guys
Jim

bluetooth is sensitive. i have a generic usb that works with my apple keyboard and mighty mouse. but can't use them to wake from sleep.

so i got a targus usb that does wake from sleep but was very buggy. slow. jumpy.

i use the generic. cuz the other was just not very usable.

i went withthe Sabrent usbt from frys. works great with the wireless KB and trackpad but same issue, no wake from sleep. was planning on trying notshys guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7940&hilit=bluetooth but i have little hope in all honesty, otherwise my system is working great. the 240 doesnt handle audio through HDMIbut there is a fix for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back