CPU
Core i5
Graphics
GeForce GT 240 550
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all. I'm brand new here although I did complete a build back in 2011. Just checking - are all of the components listed in the Buyers Guide compatible with each other? I.E. Any listed Motherboard is compatible with any listed CPU, and any listed ram, PSU's and cases etc?
Thanks!

Hi all. I'm brand new here although I did complete a build back in 2011. Just checking - are all of the components listed in the Buyers Guide compatible with each other? I.E. Any listed Motherboard is compatible with any listed CPU, and any listed ram, PSU's and cases etc?
Thanks!
Theoretically they should work with each other.

However, there may be some other constraints which may not be apparent (for example space constraints). You don't expect a small case to be able to host a large motherboard and power supply, for example?

If you have questions regarding some particular hardware just ask about them.

Theoretically they should work with each other.

However, there may be some other constraints which may not be apparent (for example space constraints). You don't expect a small case to be able to host a large motherboard and power supply, for example?

If you have questions regarding some particular hardware just ask about them.

Gotcha. Just wasn't sure what the compatibility status is as it's not outlined in the description.

I recommend checking out the Golden Builds, even if you are not going to follow one of the guides. Lots of great information there, compatibility and beyond. Support of these builds is unparalleled, the whole section is a real gem.

there are only 2 z490 mobos in golden builds, and they aren't my aorus master. oh well.

there are only 2 z490 mobos in golden builds, and they aren't my aorus master.
The Gigabyte Z490 Golden Build applies to your Aorus Master. CaseySJ will help you out there. Many other A.M. motherboard owners have gotten help in that thread.

^
Thanks…i have started reading it last week. That is one giant of a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back