4. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have a suggestion for future Buyer's Guides: Please include the type of onboard graphics in the CPU listings. This would be extremely helpful for folks who don't necessarily want to buy a discrete graphics card. It seems like it would be a no-brainer.

Each Intel CPU in the Haswell Buyer's Guide comes with HD 4600 onboard. :thumbup:

As noted in the CPU section: All CPUs feature Intel HD 4600 integrated graphics.

Each Intel CPU in the Haswell Buyer's Guide comes with HD 4600 onboard. :thumbup:

As noted in the CPU section: All CPUs feature Intel HD 4600 integrated graphics.

Oh, sorry - I didn't notice that. Thanks!

I also have another suggestion - I think a lot of folks would find a list of compatible Mini-PCIe Wifi adapters useful, perhaps along with a link to the "semi-official" guide thread(s). I know it might be difficult to narrow down a list of choices, since there are SO MANY available, but perhaps 1 or 2 each of known working Atheros and Broadcom choices. I've noticed that there aren't any available from Newegg, but there are lots on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back