Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

I have the GA-B85M-D3H Mobo and everything works fine, Wifi included, however the built in LAN is not recognised. I have clover injecting 0x816810ec to match the Dev ID in the in the RealtekRTL81xx v0.0.9 kextinstalled through Multibeast (I tried with all of them).

Since I cannot get en1 to work I cannot get into MAS.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi

I have the GA-B85M-D3H Mobo and everything works fine, Wifi included, however the built in LAN is not recognised. I have clover injecting 0x816810ec to match the Dev ID in the in the RealtekRTL81xx v0.0.9 kextinstalled through Multibeast (I tried with all of them).

Since I cannot get en1 to work I cannot get into MAS.

Any help would be appreciated.

You should not be injecting an ID via Clover...

Find out what device you actually have, and then install an appropriate driver for it.

[SOLVED] Builtin LAN not recognised in Yosemite on GA-B85M-D3H

You should not be injecting an ID via Clover...

Find out what device you actually have, and then install an appropriate driver for it.

It turns out that Windows knocked the device into DeepSleepMode, so BIOS did not pick it up and in turn OSX didnt see it. I had to reset the BIOS and now its working with the driver from Unibeast.

For anyone having a similar problem, here's more info about it. I took out the CMOS battery for a minute and reset the BIOS. It worked like a charm afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back