1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi and thanks for all the info and support that this forum has givns to all us OSx86 newcomers.

This is my problem:
I managed to install Snow Leopard 10.6.8 successfully on an Intel D945GCL (no GC"x"L). I got everything running smoothly except for the built-in LAN.

The tech-spec of my MotherBoard says that the network device is a Realtek 82562g.
I tried to install the hnak's AppleIntelE1000e Ethernet option from MultiBeast but nothing happens.

I really did an extensive search for a solution and I have come to the point where asking for help is the only option I con rely on.

I would really appreciate the help or any tip.
I'm already thankful for all I have learned and would like to learn even more.

i have an old intel mobo with retail snow D945PVS 775 obviously and my board works with gigabit from 3.8 multibeast.i also have working firewire on that mobo. if you havnt tried that version give it a go.....

Lol, that was a quick respond. The FAQ said I was supposed to wait a day or two. Great!

By version do you mean the MultiBeast's version? Because i used the latest, downloaded from tonymacx86 (3.8) and couldn't make LAN work.

Thanks for the reply.

try 3.8 multibeast gigabit and if no go 4 you i also got it working with a netgear
FA310TX rev -02. just dont forget these boards are not the same.you could also try older version of multibeast as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back