Contribute
Register

Bug Sur 11.0.1 - 11.1 generic AHCI Sata hotplug path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - If I may interject, I have made a slight edit to the 'Hot Plug' patch that will work with all BS versions without future edits. Using PlistEdit Pro or any good config.plist Editor, entries must be exactly as shown in the attached.
Thanks! I wll try it!

Hi - If I may interject, I have made a slight edit to the 'Hot Plug' patch that will work with all BS versions without future edits. Using PlistEdit Pro or any good config.plist Editor, entries must be exactly as shown in the attached.
Genius!
This work for my very old build ICH10
Thanx

I made the binary patch for AppleAHCIPort.kext allowing hotplug for ICH10 Sata controllers. Based on SunKi approach.
Find: 750C81E2BF7FFFFF
Replace: EB0C81E2BF7FFFFF
XML for OpenCore:
Hi, im new to hackintosh, tell me how to install this patch please, and how to use in clover, please, i dont understand :( , and also answer the question, are you russian? You have RU in your nickname, im just russian

Hi, im new to hackintosh, tell me how to install this patch please, and how to use in clover, please, i dont understand :( , and also answer the question, are you russian? You have RU in your nickname, im just russian
Hi, this is XML for Clover:

XML:
 <dict>
         <key>Comment</key>
         <string>hotplug ICH10 for 11.X</string>
         <key>Disabled</key>
         <false/>
         <key>Find</key>
         <data>dQyB4r9///8=</data>
         <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
         <false/>
         <key>Name</key>