Acer Lyra_SK
CPU
i5-7200u
Graphics
940mx 620hd
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi
I have used all the methods available to get the audio on my laptop having ALC255.
I am using AppleALC method and injecting layout-id in device properties too. Still Not able to get Audio. Moreover my bluetooth was working earlier but now suddenly its not working. Please Help

Attachments

• debug_5470.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 60
Hi
I have used all the methods available to get the audio on my laptop having ALC255.
I am using AppleALC method and injecting layout-id in device properties too. Still Not able to get Audio. Moreover my bluetooth was working earlier but now suddenly its not working. Please Help
Your kexts aren't installed properly. Remove: AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext and IntelMausiEthernet.kext as you don't have such ethernet cards. Keep only FakeSMC.kext and VoodooPS2Controller.kext in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other for operating the installer and recovery partition. Other kexts should go to /L/E, not /S/L/E as your kextcache shows. Also, don't forget to fill up your profile with your laptop's specs.

Hi

Your kextcache output proves that AppleALC.kext is not installed.

Your kexts aren't installed properly. Remove: AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext and IntelMausiEthernet.kext as you don't have such ethernet cards. Keep only FakeSMC.kext and VoodooPS2Controller.kext in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other for operating the installer and recovery partition. Other kexts should go to /L/E, not /S/L/E as your kextcache shows. Also, don't forget to fill up your profile with your laptop's specs.
Hi Thankyou for your Help.
Fixed and Did what you said. Note* Went back to Serria As Mojave has some issue. Can you please verify if things are properly installed now.

Attachments

• debug_2638.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 56
Hi Thankyou for your Help.
Fixed and Did what you said. Note* Went back to Serria As Mojave has some issue. Can you please verify if things are properly installed now.

You still have ACPI patching to do, USB configuration to do, and probably other things, but audio looks ok.

Please Fix the thread to Solved. Mow need to fix HDMI and Bluetooth
WiFi and Bluetooth require a compatible wireless card. Another mistake I noticed is that you have VoodooPS2Controller.kext in CLOVER/kexts and ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext in the system volume. Only choose one of them. Don't mix PS2 kexts. Also, you should remove VboxHfs.efi from drivers64UEFI.

You still have ACPI patching to do, USB configuration to do, and probably other things, but audio looks ok.

Umm Why USB configuration all uses are working fine including webcam. Only bluetooth is not working
trying to Fix HDMI first with your guide. Yes ACPI patching still pending. Will ask many questions sorry :p

Umm Why USB configuration all uses are working fine including webcam. Only bluetooth is not working
trying to Fix HDMI first with your guide. Yes ACPI patching still pending. Will ask many questions sorry :p

Refer to the USB guides linked from the FAQ.

WiFi and Bluetooth require a compatible wireless card. Another mistake I noticed is that you have VoodooPS2Controller.kext in CLOVER/kexts and ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext in the system volume. Only choose one of them. Don't mix PS2 kexts. Also, you should remove VboxHfs.efi from drivers64UEFI.
Roger!
Native Bluetooth was working but suddenly stopped! I will delete voodooPS2 but I guess VBoxHFS is auto disabled right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back