Contribute
Register

Budget Mac Pro for Video Editing & Graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Please recommend me full hardware for a Budget Mac pro for the purpose of Video Editing, Grading & graphics designing.
I want to use Applications like
Final Cut Pro X
Davinci resolve
After Effects
Photoshop

Please recommend me some Hardware options for MB, CPU, GPU, RAM, Cabinet, PSU, Monitors, CPU coolers.

Thank you.

Thanks hazcod for Replying.
But i am confused with so many options in the buyers guide.
Can you shortlist some hardware options ( MB, CPU, PSU, GPU & Display) which are best for my purpose.
Should i go for 6th Gen or 7th Gen processor?
Thanks..

Thanks hazcod for Replying.
But i am confused with so many options in the buyers guide.
Can you shortlist some hardware options ( MB, CPU, PSU, GPU & Display) which are best for my purpose.
Should i go for 6th Gen or 7th Gen processor?
Thanks..
Intel Core I skylake processors and Nvidia Pascal cards are the recommedation for a build.
You can choose the PSU you want.
Most of the mainboard are compatible, look for the compatibility of the audio chipset and etherent, maybe WIFI when you don´t have an extra card.

Last edited:
More Questions & Confusion...
I selected The following hardware for my Setup according to hardware mentioned in the guide...

i7 6700K
Gigabyte Z170X UD5 TH
GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

But When i went to Buy these Hardware. The seller told me that we don't sell these hardware now because these are relatively old. He recommended me i7 7700K & Z270 motherboard. When i Said him that these are not compatible with Mac OSX yet.
He told me that this new processor & M.B. are fully compatible with Mac OSX. The only problem was in the GTX 1060 Graphics card and we are building these mac systems regularly which are working fine.
Please Advice me to solve my Confusion.

Thank You.

( i7 6700K Processor, Z170X Board & GTX 1060 are available from other seller in my area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back