Graphics
GT 420M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys i am current in the process of building an extreme budget hackintosh now i just wanted to know if it will work with the following Processor and MOBO. Keep in mind it should be able to run stable, cool and with low power consumption ( i know a really big ask but lets see) Budget= >100$ or >5,000 Rs
1.AMD Sempron 140 (best bang for the buck processor)
2.Mini ITX GA-M68M-S2P

well thats it if you guys know of a similar ultra cheap intel config which will run better pls pls tell me. Thanks alot

rohan-04 said:
Hey guys i am current in the process of building an extreme budget hackintosh now i just wanted to know if it will work with the following Processor and MOBO. Keep in mind it should be able to run stable, cool and with low power consumption ( i know a really big ask but lets see) Budget= >100$ or >5,000 Rs
1.AMD Sempron 140 (best bang for the buck processor)
2.Mini ITX GA-M68M-S2P

well thats it if you guys know of a similar ultra cheap intel config which will run better pls pls tell me. Thanks alot
Apple has never supported AMD CPUs so the methods and software on this site won't work.

Yeah, this is was a very hasty post i've read around on the forums and on other sites. I think i just me able to pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back