Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
unraid
CPU
intel i5
Graphics
rx470
I have a VM running under unRAID with hardware passthrough of an Nvidia card and I recently added the Fenvi FV-T919 card too. The wifi is working fine but I can't seem to get Bluetooth working? I have seen references to using Multibeast to up some sort of port number and I tried that for series 9, 100 and 200 but none of them worked. Not sure if they are applicable when using a VM?

Anyone know how I can get it working?

Okay I just had a thought, is the USB header connector just for power or to somehow expose the BT module to the system? If the latter than I guess that is why it isn't working for me as that USB header isn't passed through...

i just installed mine on my Sierra machine, and indeed BT is working fine connecting the cable to the USB front header.
Wifi is wonderful.. on a 5GHZ channel i get 83Mbit download speed.. :headbang:

when i go to the system report i see the full support for handsoff and all the rest. I connected the magic mouse, and using apple store correctly. Still... i fail using facetime and imessage. It was working previously with a "sitecomm" BT adapter. So i guess i have to reset the network and try again.
Not my priority, as i use the machine for music production. And this way i have one usb port more as i do not need to use an adapter.

nice card this Fenvi! :clap:

Okay I resolved it. I needed to pass through the USB device that the BT cable is plugged into as well as it presents itself through USB I guess. I struggled to do this on a per USB device basis so I bought a cable which allowed me to plug it into the additional USB3 header on the Inateck card I am also passing through to this VM. All working now!

Hello, I have an UnRaid box and want to run MacOS X Maverick on it, can you point me in the right direction ?
Any tips, details, information you can spare. I appreciate the assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back