Contribute
Register

BSD process name corresponding to current thread: Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have a similar problem with booting into my Hackintosh. I tried FixRTC and FixHeaders, both without success.
The weird thing is that I successfully booted and installed a fully working Hackintosh the exact same way with Unibeast before, but at some point, it stopped booting, so I tried to repair it with the bootable USB, which didn't work. It was right after I did a bootable copy of my system with Carbon Cloner. This copy, however, leads to the same "BSD process name corr...".
My hardware seems to be fine since I can boot into Linux without any problems.
Sometimes the motherboard doesn't recognize the m.2 SSD, but that happens only rarely, maybe this problem is related?!

Thank you very much for any kind of help!
Cheers.

Attachments

• BSD problem.png
    BSD problem.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 643
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 220
Hello,
I have a similar problem with booting into my Hackintosh. I tried FixRTC and FixHeaders, both without success.
The weird thing is that I successfully booted and installed a fully working Hackintosh the exact same way with Unibeast before, but at some point, it stopped booting, so I tried to repair it with the bootable USB, which didn't work. It was right after I did a bootable copy of my system with Carbon Cloner. This copy, however, leads to the same "BSD process name corr...".
My hardware seems to be fine since I can boot into Linux without any problems.
Sometimes the motherboard doesn't recognize the m.2 SSD, but that happens only rarely, maybe this problem is related?!

Thank you very much for any kind of help!
Cheers.

Im having the same issue. In my case, all the USBs stop working, did you notice the same?

Hi,
Same issue here, freezing at the same step than Sheldor74, but with a DELL Precision T3610 model.
Recommended bios (updated to the latest revision) settings are set according the 'official' guide and no 'custom hardware' is added to my tower except maybe the nvidia quadro m4000 but I guess this isn't the matter here as I can't even reach the OSX installer part. No idea of what goes wrong, except maybe an "Multibeast's XEON allergy" ;-)

[edit] Also tried that: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/immediate-backtrace-crash-on-install.232279/page-7 but no change, crashed at the "MACH Reboot" phase ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back