Contribute
Register

Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth [Guide]

Hello everyone. I was using Broadcom BCM94352 (half-mini) on Sierra (10.12.6) and it was working fine with the previous method. But now I've just installed Mojave 10.14.1, I've followed all the steps of the new method (Wifi Injection); putting into /Library/Extensions with KextBeast the following kexts: Lilu.kext, AirportBrcmFixup.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext. All the kext are in the latest version available. The laptop is an ASUS K55VD.

I've also tried to rebuild the caché with "sudo kextcache -i /" and I got the output which is in "rebuild-cache-output.png".

The result is that bluetooth is working but wifi is not recognized and I don't know why.

Here is the report with all the screenshots and everything. I hope you can help me! :) Thanks a lot

Attachments

• report.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 97
  • rebuild-cache-output.png
    rebuild-cache-output.png
    106 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I recently got a Hobbypower adapter for my BCM94360CS2 that I plan on using for my hackintosh. However, I learned that the new CNVi slot on the Gigabyte H370N WIFI is not compatible with my adapter. When I look online, I can’t find any adapters that support the CNVi slot. I also can’t use a PCIe adapter, as my only PCIe slot is what I’m using for my graphics card. Are there any adapters that would allow me to use the BCM94360CS2 in my hackintosh?

I try to fix my wifi/bluetooth issue in my NUC8i7BEH. It seems that the built-in one is not well-supported. I have a bluetooth dongle CSR8510. Any idea either fixing the built-in bluetooth or disable bluetooth and activate the external dongle? Thank you for help.
I am using
AirportBrcmFixup.kext is 1.1.8
Lilu.kext 1.3.1

Last edited:
What can I do to solve the problem?
Rebuild kernel cache, Terminal:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Restart, reply with Terminal Output and new IOReg.

Rebuild kernel cache, Terminal:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Restart, reply with Terminal Output and new IOReg.
Still not working, here are the files you told me

kextcache-output.png

EDIT: Is working now! The problem was with a patch in the ACPI folder (DSDT.aml). If I take out this file, the wifi works fine but the fan is crazy, but if I keep this file and mark in clover configurator "FixAirport" in ACPI section everything works fine. By the way, the wifi and bt kext are in the clover folder, not in /Library/Extensions and is working anyway.

Regards :)

Attachments

• IOReg.ioreg
    5.8 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Back