Intel Core i5 3570K
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I also have a card like that, but I cannot have bluetooth to work.
what are your configurations ?

How's the speed in windows? most cards i read about have problems with the speed on Windows.

In windows, for my card I only can choose 1, wifi on and bluetooth is darm lag. wifi off then bluetooth somewhat ok.
I think either I have a faulty card or this card is not good for hackintosh

How's the speed in windows? most cards i read about have problems with the speed on Windows.
Here is my connection speed in Windows 10 Pro

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    21.5 KB · Views: 757
High Sierra 10.13 Update
As excepted wifi/bluetooth worked OOTB after a fresh install. Howerver, I have noticed that after some time the wifi speed is dropping about 70%. After a restart it goes back to normal for some time and it slows black again. I have just disabled Wake For Network Access and it "seems'' stable for the time being. Lets see if that made any difference in the long run. The airplay with sound works fine via Safari however mirroring does not. The mirroring icon flickers sometimes in the right corner but is not working. Also I had no luck with handoff and continuity.

Just received this and installed in my HP 8300 SFF
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Broadcom-BC...472190?hash=item46655f8f7e:g:B5cAAOSw~rpZP75W
Can confirm the wireless and Bluetooth work OOB will test continuity and handoff tomorrow.

Ordered from China Sep 01, 2017 , delivered today in California

I bought this card too but Bluetooth is not working on Windows 10. I already tried 3 drivers (from bootcamp on high Sierra and 2 from minihere) Do you have working driver for Windows 10?

I bought this card too but Bluetooth is not working on Windows 10. I already tried 3 drivers (from bootcamp on high Sierra and 2 from minihere) Do you have working driver for Windows 10?
it works on win10 just fine try these drivers...however mirroring and handoff is still not working on High Sierra

Attachments

• BCM943602CS.zip
    55.4 MB · Views: 3,645
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back