i5-6200U
Graphics
HD 520
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone,

I installed the Broadcom BCM94352Z wi-fi / bluetooth combo card on my laptop running macOS Mojave 10.14.4 and the wi-fi worked right out of the box. I didnt have to install any kexts, but bluetooth is not working. Ive tried several tutorials, but to no avail. Any ideas on how to solve this issue? Thanks a lot for your time and help.

Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 300 15isk
Intel core i5 6200U @ 2,40 GHZ
8 GB RAM
Intel HD 520 Graphics
1 TB SATA HD

I am the same but t440s, it worked on 10.14.1 -> 10.14.3
but .14, .15 not load. May be wait patch from expert

Hello everyone,

I installed the Broadcom BCM94352Z wi-fi / bluetooth combo card on my laptop running macOS Mojave 10.14.4 and the wi-fi worked right out of the box. I didnt have to install any kexts, but bluetooth is not working. Ive tried several tutorials, but to no avail. Any ideas on how to solve this issue? Thanks a lot for your time and help.

8 GB RAM
Intel HD 520 Graphics
1 TB SATA HD
You should attach a troubleshooting archive. Use gen_debug.sh to do it automatically, make sure IOReg is attached.

Hello everyone,

8 GB RAM
Intel HD 520 Graphics
1 TB SATA HD
Is the BT device detected in the USB bus?

I would suggest you download and boot a Linux Live disk. Just boot it and open a terminal window then type 'lsusb' and then enter. Ubuntu 18.04 would be a good one to use. If you don't see your device in list then you probably don't have USB signals going through the connector. Or more specifically you have a hardware problem that can't be solved with software.

If you see two bluetooth USB adapters then you will need to disable the other one.

If it does show up then you should go through the process of making a USB SSDT using Hackintool. You can will be able t to enable the USB port it is connected to if it isn't now, or disable the preexisting one that is conflicting, or both.

Hackintool has a nice listing of connected USB devices, but it will only show devices that are connected to ports that are currently enabled. It will also show ports that don't physically exist. But it won't show physical ports that are not enabled, thus the reason for using Linux to check to make sure the hardware is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back