CPU
i7-4600
Graphics
HD 4400 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I am in the need of help, please.
I followed the 10.11 hotpatch guide by RehabMan and have the feeling that nearly everything works as it should.
But there are some little things I would like to change:

- The Brightness level
doesn't stay where I set. After the restart or shutdown, I always have 100% brightness.
I can change it back to 50% for example, but after retart, I'll get the 100% back
- No cover close sleep
when I close the cover/lid, there is no sleep function. My display goes black only, but no sleep.
I have to manually change the brightness level by slider or F Keys to the desired level.

Is there anything to make the sleep function act more than a Mac? Faster maybe? Or are the ca. 20sec. till sleep normal with SSD?

Attachments

• URBANsUNITED.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 57
I have the same issues. Not found a solution yet.

Hello,

I am in the need of help, please.
I followed the 10.11 hotpatch guide by RehabMan and have the feeling that nearly everything works as it should.
But there are some little things I would like to change:

- The Brightness level
doesn't stay where I set. After the restart or shutdown, I always have 100% brightness.
I can change it back to 50% for example, but after retart, I'll get the 100% back
- No cover close sleep
when I close the cover/lid, there is no sleep function. My display goes black only, but no sleep.
I have to manually change the brightness level by slider or F Keys to the desired level.

Is there anything to make the sleep function act more than a Mac? Faster maybe? Or are the ca. 20sec. till sleep normal with SSD?

There is a 20 second delay for sleep. It is by design (talk to Apple if you don't like it).

You're using EmuVariableUefi-64.efi. Make sure you installed the "RC scripts". Make sure you use a Clover where emulated NVRAM (the RC scripts) actually work. You may need to use an older Clover if the current version does not work (it has been broken in the latest releases).

Dear RehabMan,

thanks for your reply!!

There is a 20 second delay for sleep. It is by design (talk to Apple if you don't like it).
Ok. Question has been answered!

You're using EmuVariableUefi-64.efi. Make sure you installed the "RC scripts". Make sure you use a Clover where emulated NVRAM (the RC scripts) actually work. You may need to use an older Clover if the current version does not work (it has been broken in the latest releases).

RC Scripts are proper installed to boot disc. But I am using latest Clover. That could be the reason. Which one is good to go with?

Cheers

URBANsUNITED

Dear RehabMan,

thanks for your reply!!

Ok. Question has been answered!

RC Scripts are proper installed to boot disc. But I am using latest Clover. That could be the reason. Which one is good to go with?

Cheers

URBANsUNITED

Answered by myself...

Clover < 3923 should be ok
https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/tickets/311/

Cheers

EDIT

Problem solved by installing Clover 3911. Display brightness value saved and is active on reboot. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back