Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello Everyone I am pretty new to the hackintosh world. I have Just installed Bridgehelper 5.0. And ever since then the computer will shutdown but then start right back up... Before this I had been running bridgehelper 4.0 and ran fine Does this have anything to do with NullCPUMangement ?
Help !

Specs
MB:GA-Z77X-UD5H On F5 Running off of the F5 DSDT
CPU: I5-3750K Ivy
GPU:HD Radeon 6850 1GB

Hi All,
I am having the same problem as the OP.

MB: Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H on F5
CPU: Intel core i5 3550 Ivy
GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia 560 GTX

Dwebber97 said:
Hello Everyone I am pretty new to the hackintosh world. I have Just installed Bridgehelper 5.0. And ever since then the computer will shutdown but then start right back up... Before this I had been running bridgehelper 4.0 and ran fine Does this have anything to do with NullCPUMangement ?
Help !

Specs
MB:GA-Z77X-UD5H On F5 Running off of the F5 DSDT
CPU: I5-3750K Ivy
GPU:HD Radeon 6850 1GB

Same here! (same specs too) hope to solve this soon .. anybody have ideas?

thanks.

Also having this problem!

Z77X-UD5H F8 BIOS & Intel 3770, Radeon 6870

Same problem.

kingkahn said:
ok guys, i found out the solution, just go to the systempanel/network and kick the lan adapters and readd them. that is it :D

its no joke, i was dreaming about it hihihi

the problem was to simple to found out, wake on lan is the key :headbang:

good luck to all

i dont see any "adapters" with wake on lan checkboxes?

must be missing something here?

could you please clarify that a bit more?

i really want to get this issue resolved.

thanks

Removing LAN(s) did not fix it for me. (I had already removed the LAN adapters).

Also, unchecking all options in Energy Saver settings (except put HDD to sleep), disabling wifi (in OSX) and unplugging bluetooth right after shutdown does not prevent it from waking itself up after a few seconds.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-06-26 at 8.18.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-06-26 at 8.18.29 AM.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 198
  • Screen Shot 2012-06-26 at 8.21.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-06-26 at 8.21.46 AM.png
    88 KB · Views: 143
kingkahn said:
@ martijnr

then try deactivate wake on lan funktion in the bios settings otherwise also remove wifi and readd it

Awesome! The BIOS setting did the trick. Thanks a lot kingkahn!

I was hoping sleep/wake would also magically be fixed but that issue is still outstanding.

kingkahn said:
for me it works perfectly. sleep, shutdown etc. i dont use a dsdt file, maybe your dsdt.aml is faulty

i am also dsdt free! but still had the shutdown issue, BUT is was solved by disabling the "wake for lan" in my bios,

thanks again for that tip.

kingkahn said:
for me it works perfectly. sleep, shutdown etc. i dont use a dsdt file, maybe your dsdt.aml is faulty

I am not using a DSDT. My money is on it having to do with the graphics card (but that's just a wild guess). I'm on F7 and you on F5. I guess that is another possible cause.

I'll see when 10.7.5 or 10.7.6 is released and I can start using the HD4000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back