Contribute
Register

Bouncing apps that won't open, lagging system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX Vega 64
Hi everyone, restarted my computer today after the power went out earlier and for some reason my machine is incredibly slow. Slow is actually an understatement. Apps won't open and they just bounce on the dock until I force quit them. I tried booting with safe mode and everything seemed fine. This machine has been running flawlessly for 4 years not sure what's going on. Any help would be appreciated. My GPU is a Raedon RX Vega 64.

Hi everyone, restarted my computer today after the power went out earlier and for some reason my machine is incredibly slow. Slow is actually an understatement. Apps won't open and they just bounce on the dock until I force quit them. I tried booting with safe mode and everything seemed fine. This machine has been running flawlessly for 4 years not sure what's going on. Any help would be appreciated. My GPU is a Raedon RX Vega 64.
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

Can't even open clover config to zip my EFI. I have to run in safe mode again.

When you see "AMI" window, hit "F12" key and open BIOS. Look through that and see if you have the correct setup. BIOS might have been corrupted when power went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back