Contribute
Register

Bootloader

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Do I install This Theme? Looks GREAT =D

Also I Did What You Said nikstar And Installed Chimera, But Now Windows Isnt Listed In The Bootloader Options?!

How Do I Get It Back??

Name that folder whatever you want and put it to /extra/themes and then edit your boot plist with the name of that folder.
It should be something like this:
<key>Theme</key>
<string>whatever</string>

or remove everything from /Extra/themes/default folder and put there all the files from the folder you downloaded.

For your other problem stop the countdown at chameleon screen by hitting one button and then it will show you all of your available partitions.

I Have Done, But It Doesnt Show The Other Partitions =/ Just Lion

I need Windows =(

nikstar said:
Name that folder whatever you want and put it to /extra/themes and then edit your boot plist with the name of that folder.
It should be something like this:
<key>Theme</key>
<string>whatever</string>

or remove everything from /Extra/themes/default folder and put there all the files from the folder you downloaded.

For your other problem stop the countdown at chameleon screen by hitting one button and then it will show you all of your available partitions.

The way the installer works, don't replace the default theme, just change yours.

I Will Change The Theme When I Can Get Windows Back On The Boot loader

Anyone Know How To Get It Back Showing Lion And Windows?!?

Did your Windows partition is mounted ok at Lion?

Is there any other option to choose at chameleon boot screen? Like System Reserved?

Chameleon is listed all the Partitions of your system. It should work by now.

No, Cant See It On Lion, All I can See Is The disk "LION", "Network", And My Usb stick "USB"

=/

and Nope =/ Just "lion"

Also to correct myself its the Chimera bootloader not Chameleon =)

If you cannot "see" your windows partition at finder check also with Disk Utility.

But it looks like your win partition is broken.

Maybe you should try to repair it, booting from Windows installation disk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back