Graphics
GTX 660Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've installed Yosemite on my system, and I can get in to it fine going through Unibeast on the USB stick, but if I try and boot from the HDD I installed on to it just wont work and I get this message: 2014-12-27 19.25.58.jpg

My motherboard is a Gigabyte z87-hd3p, and I've installed Chimera! Someone help please! :)

I've installed Yosemite on my system, and I can get in to it fine going through Unibeast on the USB stick, but if I try and boot from the HDD I installed on to it just wont work and I get this message: View attachment 119471

My motherboard is a Gigabyte z87-hd3p, and I've installed Chimera! Someone help please! :)

Try plug Unibeast USB and boot it again then Select OS X with boot "-x" enter without "

then when you enter Yosemite desktop and run Multibeast to install chimera bootloader.

Try plug Unibeast USB and boot it again then Select OS X with boot "-x" enter without "

then when you enter Yosemite desktop and run Multibeast to install chimera bootloader.

Sorry I've probably explained this poorly! What I mean is I can't boot if I take out the USB drive, even though Yosemite is installed on the HDD and I've installed Chimera

Seems to have worked! Thank you very much for all your fast responses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back