Motherboard
MSI B150m Pro DDP
CPU
Intel i7 7700k
Graphics
AMD RX560
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed SL on a 1 terrabyte (MBR) partition of a 2 terrabyte samsung drive by using a bootdisk and multibeast. Everyting is working.

I had t install on a 1 TB partition since chameleon didn't support installation on larger drives.

Now i formated the second partition of the samsung drive in order to use this partition as a data-partition. I used the journaled Mac file system.

Here is the problem: When I now reboot Chameleon is not working anymore. Now I get an text-only boot process with the option to choose a boot drive - but when I choose the right drive I get a message: no mach kernel found.

Using again a bootdisc to boot and reinstalling Multibeast makes no difference. Only when I format the 2nd partition with disc utility into another format (I tried Windows NTFS) Chameleon works as before.

What is going wrong here? I this MBR problem? Is there a way how I can extend the first (boot) partition to use the complete 2 tb drive?

Don't know if that will work, but boot with iBoot and select your OSX partition and boot up. When you get to your Desktop, run Finder and navigate into /Extra and edit your boot.plist like that

• <key>DSDT</key>
    <string>hd(0,2)/Extra/DSDT.aml</string>
    <key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>Kernel</key>
    <string>hd(0,2)/mach_kernel</string>
    <key>Kernel Flags</key>
    <string></string>
    <key>Legacy Logo</key>
    <string>yes</string>
    <key>SMBIOS</key>
    <string>hd(0,2)/Extra/smbios.plist</string>