HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys,

I have a AS Rock z87 Extreme4 and a i5-4570s CPU Intel HD OnBoard PC.

I build a UniBeast 7.1.1 Sierra Installation USB Stick and set the Bios like here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...k-step-by-step-guide-help.122680/#post-753527

I put the USB Stick into my computer and boot it - then comes a Pictures (Boot Max OS X from USB). I chose that option and I see a White Apple on a Black Screen.
Then there is also a progress bar

IMG_9491.jpg
after 3/4 of the whole bar comes a stop signal

IMG_9490.jpg
and I have no clue what to do now.

I had previously a OS X on my SSD (with El Capitan) but the Mainboard was broken and I was to forced to buy a new one (AS Rock) and I will install everything new. I also tried normal booting the SSD or Recovery but then there is an endless beachball on a grey screen.

hope, someone can help me

best regards,
Chris

Hi Guys,

I have a AS Rock z87 Extreme4 and a i5-4570s CPU Intel HD OnBoard PC.

I build a UniBeast 7.1.1 Sierra Installation USB Stick and set the Bios like here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...k-step-by-step-guide-help.122680/#post-753527

I put the USB Stick into my computer and boot it - then comes a Pictures (Boot Max OS X from USB). I chose that option and I see a White Apple on a Black Screen.
Then there is also a progress bar

View attachment 261819
after 3/4 of the whole bar comes a stop signal

View attachment 261820
and I have no clue what to do now.

I had previously a OS X on my SSD (with El Capitan) but the Mainboard was broken and I was to forced to buy a new one (AS Rock) and I will install everything new. I also tried normal booting the SSD or Recovery but then there is an endless beachball on a grey screen.

hope, someone can help me

best regards,
Chris
  • Boot in Verbose Mode (-v boot flag from Options >Boot Args: ------ in "Clover Boot Manager" Screen)
  • Upload the text based boot Screen image leading to "Stop Entry" screen to this Forum.

thank you for your fast response

with -v I only got a screen like this
IMG_9492.jpg

then I found in the forum (with your hint about text based boot screen the command -v nv_disable=1
and my system gave me those screens
IMG_9493.jpg
IMG_9494.jpg
IMG_9495.jpg
this is the screen after stopping all.

I read something about the Problems at HID Legacy Shim 2 with the Hint of problems with usb3.0, so I put the USB Stick into a USB 2.x port. now I passed the HID Legacy Screen at this point
IMG_9498.jpg

next line after a few minutes is
IMG_9499.jpg
and then it stops, after a few minutes cames the beachball over a grey screen again. and then nothing else will happen. same like yesterday.

Last edited:
ever get this resolved?? I am stuck at the same place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back