Intel Core I7 8700k
Graphics
Intel Graphics from the core
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
okay When I am booting with the usb stick the apple logo comes up and then it randomly reboots, help me plz.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    974.3 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    975.9 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    874.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Please upload CLOVER from your USB disk as a compressed file to check its contents.
  • CLOVER is inside hidden EFI Partition of the disk and you have to mount the EFI Partition using the following steps.
    • Attach the USB installer to the computer it was created
    • Click Finder from Dock> Finder from Top Menubar>Preferences>[√]Hard Disks [√]External disks to get attached disk icons on Desktop for easy access and navigation to get files or folders to edit.
    • Download Clover Configurator Vibrant (CCV) DOWNLOAD
    • Launch CCV > Mount EFI>Mount Partition of USB installer as a White EFI icon on the desktop[See image]
    • Click EFI>EFI>CLOVER > Right-click CLOVER>Compress CLOVER>Upload to Forum

Attachments

• 1.Mount EFI of USB Installer in CCV.png
    1.Mount EFI of USB Installer in CCV.png
    297.6 KB · Views: 52
I can not go into mac os because when I want to boot the installer it randomly stops. can it be because of the bios settings?
  • Please upload CLOVER from your USB disk as a compressed file to check its contents.
  • CLOVER is inside hidden EFI Partition of the disk and you have to mount the EFI Partition using the following steps.
    • Attach the USB installer to the computer it was created
    • Click Finder from Dock> Finder from Top Menubar>Preferences>[√]Hard Disks [√]External disks to get attached disk icons on Desktop for easy access and navigation to get files or folders to edit.
    • Download Clover Configurator Vibrant (CCV) DOWNLOAD
    • Launch CCV > Mount EFI>Mount Partition of USB installer as a White EFI icon on the desktop[See image]
    • Click EFI>EFI>CLOVER > Right-click CLOVER>Compress CLOVER>Upload to Forum

I can not go into mac os because when I want to boot the installer it randomly stops. can it be because of the bios settings?
  • It can be in the BIOS or in CLOVER these are the 2 variables affecting booting.
  • Since from your image , it looks like you have already reached CBM screen and the crash occurs after the USB installer is booted off Clover Boot Manager (CBM) screen, more likelihood is for CLOVER to have problems.
  • I would check both to be safe.
  • Without checking your CLOVER, I cannot add any more to the cause and possible next step in the troubleshoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back