CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Other
Hello,

Yesterday I installed macOS High Sierra but the graphic card didn't work.
Today I reinstalled but now I can't boot from the SSD because I get this error (attach).
(I tried 2-3 clean reinstall but nothing)

Yesterday I managed to boot with graphic card when I remove inject Nvidia from boot flags. (I don't select in any moment to inject nVidia).

And one more question: When I'll install in future macOS from the customize what I need to choose for my hardware? (Intel 5xx or just Nvidia Web Driver and Nvidia fixup)

Thank you for all your help.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-11-15 at 23.12.26.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-11-15 at 23.12.26.jpeg
    428.3 KB · Views: 98
Hello,

Yesterday I installed macOS High Sierra but the graphic card didn't work.
Today I reinstalled but now I can't boot from the SSD because I get this error (attach).
(I tried 2-3 clean reinstall but nothing)

Yesterday I managed to boot with graphic card when I remove inject Nvidia from boot flags. (I don't select in any moment to inject nVidia).

And one more question: When I'll install in future macOS from the customize what I need to choose for my hardware? (Intel 5xx or just Nvidia Web Driver and Nvidia fixup)

Thank you for all your help.
Please upload the following to the Forum to correlate what is shown on Verbose boot screen with CLOVER contents and BIOS options to find any clue to the boot error and suggest the next best step.
  • Compressed CLOVER as a file to the Forum
  • Your BIOS options when this boot error is occurring.

Make sure you have a config.plist with the correct renames for any SSDTs in acpi/patched

Please upload the following to the Forum to correlate what is shown on Verbose boot screen with CLOVER contents and BIOS options to find any clue to the boot error and suggest the next best step.
  • Compressed CLOVER as a file to the Forum
  • Your BIOS options when this boot error is occurring.

I tried for like 10 times with APFS or without, I get the same error.
I uploaded my clover folder.

VT-d - disable
OS Type to Other OS
IO Serial Port - disable
XHCI Handoff to Enabled
IOAPIC 24-19 Entries - disable

Make sure you have a config.plist with the correct renames for any SSDTs in acpi/patched

I don't have any config.plist in acpi/patched...

I reinstalled 10 times MacOS today and nothing...I don't know what I can do more.
Thanks.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 67
I reinstalled 10 times MacOS today and nothing...I don't know what I can do more.Thanks.
Have you been using Clover configurator? Try attached .plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.2 KB · Views: 261
Have you been using Clover configurator? Try attached .plist

I used on previous install...
Just put config.plist on acpi/patched ?

So at some point the config.plist was created or edited using Clover Configurator?

Replace /efi/clover/config.plist

I'm going to make a fresh install? It's okay or not ?

I'm going to make a fresh install? It's okay or not ?
Sure, just beware Clover Configurator might be making broken config.plist - like the one you uploaded in #4

I used on previous install...
Just put config.plist on acpi/patched ?

Had that error and found out that my Clover DSDT options were almost all checked. Uncheck them all and retry.

Clover Boot Menu
3rd option from left (under boot drives)
When you find a long list of options starting with AddDTGP, uncheck all of them.

Try to boot into the install again. If that's not it, I'll need to see your config.plist.

Open Clover Configurator
Left Pane > Mount EFI
Choose the Install Drive (where the installer is)

Use Finder to go to the EFI Folder.

EFI/Clover/config.plist

Click Upload a file over here-------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Select that file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back