Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So I just completed the install of 10.8.2 and I downloaded MB 5.2 and Chimera 1.11. From Multibeast, I installed UserDSDT, under audio without DSDT I installed 887/888b, and I installed the Atheros ethernet driver. Then I ran Chimera and installed that, and restarted the computer, having to see the boot0 error.

Are there conflicting drivers or did I install the wrong things for this motherboard? Again, this is a Z77-D3H running F18 BIOS.

So I just completed the install of 10.8.2 and I downloaded MB 5.2 and Chimera 1.11. From Multibeast, I installed UserDSDT, under audio without DSDT I installed 887/888b, and I installed the Atheros ethernet driver. Then I ran Chimera and installed that, and restarted the computer, having to see the boot0 error.

Are there conflicting drivers or did I install the wrong things for this motherboard? Again, this is a Z77-D3H running F18 BIOS.

You can find information on fixing the 'boot0: error' here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

-bth

See: http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

Neither of these are working-I think it has to do with Chimera itself

The error is caused by your 1TB+ HDD. Even if you create lower partitions, you'll get this error, it's not a bug. Just google this: "Fixing the notorious boot0: error" There is a site, follow those steps, pretty easy and believe me, it works! I do the same after each installs.

The error is caused by your 1TB+ HDD. Even if you create lower partitions, you'll get this error, it's not a bug. Just google this: "Fixing the notorious boot0: error" There is a site, follow those steps, pretty easy and believe me, it works! I do the same after each installs.

I just followed that guide, and the boot0 error is fixed. BUT NOW, It's giving me a boot1 error :banghead:
I heard that it has something to do with unibeast and my flash drive?

So I completely restarted fresh, did that guide, but this time, I RE-MOUNTED THE HDD! I completely forgot to after the first fix, and now it works perfectly!

Thank you! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back