Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My customac rig worked wonderfully for the past 5 months or so until yesterday when I used migration assistant to transfer my application data and user settings to the Air.

It boots up no problem when I use iboot, but for my purposed and professional needs, I need to be able to use multiple displays.

I looked around for this similar problem and troubleshot by re-running the latest multibeast with User DSDT and the latest version of the Chimera boot loader but nothing has changed.

Anyone have any tips?

Here is the series of text that I get:

boot0: GPT
boot0: test
boot0: test
boot0: done

And then she sits quietly... I would really like to NOT have to totally reinstall operating system... Anything I can do?

I also unplugged all of my unnecessary hard drives because I know there are some problems with WD Green Line disks...

Might upgrading to Lion fix the issue? It's something I've been seriously contemplating...

not even a tasty morsel...

I'll give you a cookie...

I noticed this tutorial is from 2009 and uses outdated versions of Chameleon. Would it be in my best interest to use the older versions? Also, all I can find now on the tonymac download section is Chimera... no more chameleon. And I don't get any binaries from anywhere...

also, could you explain a bit more about users/standalone/i386? It doesn't appear to be present on my machine...

Same problem here. I also did a Migration to a MBP. Didn't connect that with this boot0 problem. Did you find a solution?? For me, manually installing the boot1h file didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back