Contribute
Register

Boot0: done After 1 year of Stability

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't introduce a new OS until you're comfortable. If anything I'd recommend moving to Clover and getting familiar with that before you do a wholesale OS upgrade.
Ok, good idea. Any threads you know of that can help with moving an existing installation? Thanks!

I wouldn't introduce a new OS until you're comfortable. If anything I'd recommend moving to Clover and getting familiar with that before you do a wholesale OS upgrade.
Ok sweet. Do you know of any good threads to help with migrating an existing system? Thanks for your help btw!

Ok sweet. Do you know of any good threads to help with migrating an existing system? Thanks for your help btw!

Not off-hand, but if it were me I'd read the release notes on the latest Unibeast/Multibeast package and see if it applies to previous releases like you're running and see if there is a break-down on the differences and implications of switching to Clover. I know it now deploys Clover by default, but I don't know if there is any special glue in there to clean up previous bootloaders or migrate settings or anything. I don't know if Multibeast 8 will run on non-10.11 systems but it may be in the release notes or something a search here could dig up.

Sorry I can't be more specific, I just install Clover from the clover repository and don't need any additional utilities other than specific thing I know I need already and have locally.

Awesome, ok thanks much man. I'll look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back