CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone, i have windows 7 and OS X yosemite dual boot using chimera, everything was working well for sometime, my computer was off for a few weeks. Then i turned it on today and it seem to get stuck on asus boot logo in search of.. for about a minute and then proceeds, it get stuck on code q98 i did check it and it is regarding usb, only usb that i have connected is logitech unifying device... So i unplugged windows ssd and just left OS X ssd in still the same thing... but once it passes asus boot logo it is fast, before it used show boot logo for about 2-3 seconds and it goes... My bios seem all the same no changes... Any ideas?
George

Looks like a problem with your hdd\sata. Double check cables, drive detection in bios.

That could be I agree with you. This afternoon i took my hdd's out x2. I cleaned my case out so no more dust.. Then i just left OS X ssd and its fine, then i hooked up my windows 7 ssd seemed fine too.. then i hooked storage hdd for OS X seem fine . My last storage hdd for windows is formatted as master boot record and i plugged that one in, power on seems fine now.. I believe its my windows nfts master boot storage hdd causing that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back