Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel NUC5i5RYH
CPU
i5
Graphics
Intel
I'm slowly getting this, but not enough to figure out what I've done wrong.

I was having resume from sleep/hibernation issues outlined in this thread. After following RehabMan's advice, I ran into a problem where Clover was changed and my boot partition was no longer show (none were shown). Not understanding the architecture enough, I chose to just blow my installation away and start from scratch using the guide here.

I got the install to complete, and on reboot I pointed it back to my USB UEFI partition. I was given the Clover screen again, and what looked like the new installation. What I found is that when I booted up, it was my old installation. I tried just removing the USB drive and rebooting like normal, but I got the original clover screen with no options for booting.

It seems like there is something mis-configured with my Clover install on my boot SSD. I'm having to use the Clover installation on the USB to get my boot options (at least I think this is what is going on). What am I doing wrong here? I'm just not familiar enough with how this works to make sense out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back