Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi. I have problem with booting system after instalation. I installed Mac OSX Lion yesterday. After instalation i didn't have network connection. I installed my network card drivers from MultiBeast ( ver. 3.8.0 ). But I installed the wrong drivers. Now when I'm booting my OSX, the process is stoping at :

found unsupported chip ID=0x5 REVISION=0x41
found Fintek F71882
( this are two last lines )

I'' not good at it, but please help.

try boot into safe mode using -x when the Chimera screen shows up. And revert you network driver from there.

You screen capture suggests limited information. Can you post more in order for us to help?

I was trying it. Don't work. Problem is in Resltek RT81xxx.kext .
Before this everything is ok.:

[com.apple.driver.AppleRTC]: The Mach-0 file is malformed: Invalid magic number: 0xbebafeca

Load com.apple.driver.AppleRTC - link failed
Com.apple...RTC failed to load (0xdc008016)

Part of code is cut by screen resolution so I don't see everything.

But I can't just turn off drivers loading process ?

Then try log in as single user (-s). Navigate to /System/Library/Extensions/ and delete things that related to RTxxx.kext, repair permission, and reboot. If the problem is as you described, this should be able to help.

Let us know.

MaFu said:
I was trying it. Don't work. Problem is in Resltek RT81xxx.kext .
Before this everything is ok.:

[com.apple.driver.AppleRTC]: The Mach-0 file is malformed: Invalid magic number: 0xbebafeca

Load com.apple.driver.AppleRTC - link failed
Com.apple...RTC failed to load (0xdc008016)

Part of code is cut by screen resolution so I don't see everything.

But I can't just turn off drivers loading process ?

photo after Single User. :/

Attachments

• 20110724111.jpg
    20110724111.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 323
Use you lion or Snow Leopard installation drive/disk, and load the terminal application in there. Remove related kexts from there.

MaFu said:
photo after Single User. :/

Ok. I must run Linux from live cd then delete this file and boot in to Mac in safe mode and repare permission. Reboot.
I done this because I lost my Snow Leopard disc and I deleted Lion install partition.

Now it works. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back