GMA
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello all, i'm new here and it's my first hackintosh :D

First, Thanks you tonymac users for your good guides !( and sorry for my bad english..)

I have successfully boot on Yosemite(10.10.5) using clover with the GTX 970 G1 gaming with the nv_disable=1 bootflag, so for install my GTX i follow this guide:

"-Boot in to Yosemite through Unibeast
>Use -v -x nv_disable=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes
>Download and install Drivers from Nvidia: http://www.nvidia.com/download/drive...px/78853/en-us
>Add these kernal flags to Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>kext-dev-mode=1 nvda_drv=1 GraphicsEnabler=No</string>
>Reboot in to UEFI BIOS (hold 'Delete' key)

-In BIOS switch #1 Boot Priority to SSD.
>Save & exit" from this post:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-geforce-gtx-970-2-0-sc-yosemite-install.html

In clover boot option i can see the bootflag "kext-dev-mode=1 nvda_drv=1" (but no GraphicsEnabler=No) so for i have test with adding the flag in clover boot option, and without

But... At boot its hangs on loading screen (and i see my GTX970 light off/on when the loading process stop)

And i retry to Booting with "nv_disable=1" rather than -x does not work. (Reboot on apple loading screen)

Soo.. i need help ^^

Sorry again for my english

Please do not bump within 24hrs of your original post. Also please list your detailed specs in your profile.

See forum rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

Bumping a thread is allowed after waiting at least 24 hours with no more than one bump per day.

Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Regarding your problem, Clover does not use the flag GraphicsEnabler=No. Instead there is a section for graphics injection and for Nvidia it should be False.

What system profile are you using?

Hello
Sorry its my buddy who tell me "DO IT DO IT" and i'm weak x) (and i didn't see all the rules .. :/)
Thanks for you answer i will try this in 5 min, i use profile 1 on the same motherboard of the guide (Gygabyte Z97M-D3H)

Edit :

Bootflags is Boot Args in Clover option ? I write GraphicsEnabler=No into it and same bug at boot with Nvidia injection false..

GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No does nothing in Clover. The boot-arg nvda_drv=1 is probably stored in the NVRAM which is why it still shows up when it is not in your config.plist.

The drivers you installed are not for 10.10.5 so they won't load.

These are the drivers you need depending on the build number for the version of 10.10.5 you are running:

10.10.5 (14F1021) - 346.02.03f02
10.10.5 (14F27) - 346.02.03f01

Thanks so much, and sorry but i'm really novice in this.. so i have to reset the NVRAM ? how ? ^^

Thanks so much, and sorry but i'm really novice in this.. so i have to reset the NVRAM ? how ? ^^

When booted launch terminal and enter this:

sudo nvram boot-args=""​

okay i will try this after work, thx again for your patience

I can't do anything because OS X not boot since i've enter this "<string>kext-dev-mode=1 nvda_drv=1 GraphicsEnabler=No</string>" in chameleon.Boot.plist

Have i to reinstall osx ? :/

And for the driver i have installed for my osx version (not the same of the topic i follow)

I can't do anything because OS X not boot since i've enter this "<string>kext-dev-mode=1 nvda_drv=1 GraphicsEnabler=No</string>" in chameleon.Boot.plist

Have i to reinstall osx ? :/

And for the driver i have installed for my osx version (not the same of the topic i follow)

Boot with -v and see where it stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back