Motherboard
Asus ProArt Z690 Creator WiFi
CPU
i7-12700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys, I have a problem concerning the boot of ML on my laptop. I'm trying to install ML on an Asus N56vm. I folled the description of this thread http://www.osx86.net/view/3212-asus_...nsions_ml.html . As described i've restored the image on a HDD, the first boot starts perfectly (with HD4000platformId=3 otherwise the screen is splitted in 4) and everything works perfectly. I can access the desktop and all the components are recognized in "about this mac" (except wifi and bluetooth work which is normal reguarding the chips). As the system image is in russian i changed the setting to my language and attempted a reboot. The problem appears during this second reboot. Basically i can't boot at all. Here is the picture of the boot screen.
boot.JPG

I tried to google the problem, but i couldn't find any proper answer. I tried to boot with both DSDT=Null and DSDT=No but it changed nothing.
Do you have any clue of what is happening?

Thanx to all for the various help we can find on this forum, it's a really great job!!

Ps: if there is a problem with the picture please tell me, i'll find another way to display it...

try booting with the -x flag and start troubleshooting from there...
i'm guessing it would be something regarding the power management, on my asus n76 it took me a while to troubleshoot it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back