Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I have two SSD's in my system, one with Mavericks installed on it and the other with Windows 8.1. I am able to boot into either one via Clover but I have noticed that the Windows option is called "Boot Microsoft EFI boot menu from EFI" (as shown below). This is unlike other similar setups that I have seen online. Did I do something wrong when installing Windows? I don't understand why it would not say "Boot Windows from EFI" or something along those lines...

20140623_161442_Android.jpg

Thanks!

Hello,

I have two SSD's in my system, one with Mavericks installed on it and the other with Windows 8.1. I am able to boot into either one via Clover but I have noticed that the Windows option is called "Boot Microsoft EFI boot menu from EFI" (as shown below). This is unlike other similar setups that I have seen online. Did I do something wrong when installing Windows? I don't understand why it would not say "Boot Windows from EFI" or something along those lines...

Thanks!

This option occurs because you have installed Windows in UEFI mode.

This option occurs because you have installed Windows in UEFI mode.
Is there any way I can change that to "Boot Windows 10 from EFI" instead of "Boot Microsoft EFI boot menu from EFI"?

Add a custom entry in your Clover configuration, you can choose what is shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back