Motherboard
Asus Prime H370-PLUS/CSM
CPU
i3 8100
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
When I try to boot MacOS from my usb, the apple logo and loading bar appear but once it loads fully it just stays on that screen and nothing happens.

I've tried changing my config and the kexts that i get but i still cant manage to get it working. I've already adjusted the bios settings for the hackintosh but it still doesnt seem to work. I was wondering if anyone knew some sort of compatibility issues with my parts or some essentials i need for them?

I'm new to hackintoshing and this is my first build so i dont really know any of the deeper stuff.

Build:
i3 8100
Asus Prime H370-plus/csm
samsung 970 evo 250gb
Aorus rx580 8gb

When I try to boot MacOS from my usb, the apple logo and loading bar appear but once it loads fully it just stays on that screen and nothing happens.

I've tried changing my config and the kexts that i get but i still cant manage to get it working. I've already adjusted the bios settings for the hackintosh but it still doesnt seem to work. I was wondering if anyone knew some sort of compatibility issues with my parts or some essentials i need for them?

I'm new to hackintoshing and this is my first build so i dont really know any of the deeper stuff.

Build:
i3 8100
Asus Prime H370-plus/csm
samsung 970 evo 250gb
Aorus rx580 8gb

For some Tips on macOS Mojave Installation, pitfalls and better ways to post in Forums to get faster help: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ave-installation-and-posting-for-help.276352/

I tried following the guide but its still getting stuck. I launched in verbose mode and it seems to get stuck at this one specific spot.

Attachments

• config.plist
    23.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3803.jpeg
    IMG_3803.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 65
I tried following the guide but its still getting stuck. I launched in verbose mode and it seems to get stuck at this one specific spot.
  • To Interpret a Verbose boot screen , we need to know how EXACTLY you have set up the BIOS ( dealing with Onboard Controller Chips of SATA, USB, Graphics, Ethernet, WiFi(If present) as well as Boot Option Priorities and the contents of CLOVER/drivers64UEFI and CLOVER/kexts/Other Folders ( and therefore the whole CLOVER as a zipped File).
  • config.plist without CLOVER folders is pretty much useless for providing logical help based on Hardware information of the System.
  • I have covered all these in the previously linked post : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ave-installation-and-posting-for-help.276352/ summarized under item 18.

Here is my Clover folder, verbose screen, and bios options for my motherboard:

Edit:
I noticed my boot priority isnt in the bios pictures. My current priority has the ssd containing windows as boot priority.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3803.jpeg
    IMG_3803.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 34
  • BIOS Settings.zip
    15 MB · Views: 63
Fixed the issue in the bios. Credit goes to this guy:

Here is my Clover folder, verbose screen, and bios options for my motherboard:

Edit:
I noticed my boot priority isnt in the bios pictures. My current priority has the ssd containing windows as boot priority.
  • Your BIOS Selections have issues (see edited images)
  • Your CLOVER Folder_FileTree is wrongly made(See screen shot of your CLOVER File Tree)

Attachments

• 1.Secure boot is Enabled.png
    1.Secure boot is Enabled.png
    817.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 2.Boot Option Priorities.png
    2.Boot Option Priorities.png
    945.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 3.Audio and LAN_.png
    3.Audio and LAN_.png
    927.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 4.Primary Display.png
    4.Primary Display.png
    840.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 5.PCH config.png
    5.PCH config.png
    760.3 KB · Views: 68
  • ErP Ready.png
    ErP Ready.png
    905.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 1.Wrong CLOVER structure.png
    1.Wrong CLOVER structure.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 67
I've made the bios changes and have installed MacOS Mojave successfully onto my NVME drive.
Everything seems to be working fine after some tweeking except for my read and write speeds that stay below 1500mb/s for both read and write.

Also im not sure what to do about the filetree

Last edited:
  • Your BIOS Selections have issues (see edited images)
  • Your CLOVER Folder_FileTree is wrongly made(See screen shot of your CLOVER File Tree)
i think clover has changed their directory structure, i have seen this on other problem reporting files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back