Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
E6320
Graphics
6850HD
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, I've Installed 10.7.1 update, at the beginning it works well but after one restart I've booted into white screen, I could only move the mouse..
on safe mode it works fine, also with "GraphicsEnable=No" it work well (with low resolution)

What should I do? can I run multibeast and Install the preferences for nvidia cards?
My graphic card is : inno 3d 8600GT

Thanks,Saar.

SaarBH said:
Hey guys, I've Installed 10.7.1 update, at the beginning it works well but after one restart I've booted into white screen, I could only move the mouse..
on safe mode it works fine, also with "GraphicsEnable=No" it work well (with low resolution)

What should I do? can I run multibeast and Install the preferences for nvidia cards?

Thanks,Saar.

Add 8600GT EFI Strings to com.apple.boot.plist.

Mak 1 said:
SaarBH said:

Thanks,Saar.

First thank you for replay,
Now, I found this this : http://forum.netkas.org/index.php/topic,66.0.html
But I can't find my EFI strings when googling them...

SaarBH said:
Mak 1 said:
SaarBH said:

Thanks,Saar.

First thank you for replay,
Now, I found this this : http://forum.netkas.org/index.php/topic,66.0.html
But I can't find my EFI strings when googling them...

Here it is.

Attachments

• 8600GT256.rtf
    1.5 KB · Views: 86
Here is the one i edited for your Video card. You can change it according to your needs. Put this in Extra folder

Attachments

• com.apple.Boot.plist
    1.8 KB · Views: 236
After I replace my boot.plist it just hangs on apple logo with circle (also on -x safe mode), I can tell by -v mode that the com.apple.geforse and it couldn't allocate class "nvkernel"
Maybe it related to nvidia official drivers I've installed before changing boot.plist..
Thanks again for all of your help!

SaarBH said:
After I replace my boot.plist it just hangs on apple logo with circle (also on -x safe mode), I can tell by -v mode that the com.apple.geforse and it couldn't allocate class "nvkernel"
Maybe it related to nvidia official drivers I've installed before changing boot.plist..

Can you upload the picture of verbose boot. then i can see the errors.

Mak 1 said:
SaarBH said:

NVM, I've Manage to upload terminal (from snow leopard installation) and replace this plist with my backup (lucky me I've backup it)
I've Manage to boot into my lion, but I still having those glitches of graphic..
maybe you know?

SaarBH said:
Mak 1 said:
SaarBH said:

NVM, I've Manage to upload terminal (from snow leopard installation) and replace this plist with my backup (lucky me I've backup it)
I've Manage to boot into my lion, but I still having those glitches of graphic..
maybe you know?

I think you'll need extension for your card.
Here http://www.kexts.com check this site for custom extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back