Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GT 740
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
First build and I just installed el capitan. Everything was working great. I got the installation and the os showed up following the steps in unibeast. Was working with the clover files and it allowed me to create a user and then I setup my Internet all of that worked. Now when I restarted the options come up of what drive to boot from and no matter what option I choose boot from USB, boot from El Capitan, boot from Mac osx. It brings up the apple screen and the scroll bar moves to about half way then basically stops. Is there a quick way to fix this is start from scratch? Either way I'm not sure what to do next?
I am attaching two pictures of what I see when the computer boots up. The one in blue is what I see when I hold the delete key, the other is what I get if I hold the F12 key or even just let it boot without any keys. No matter what I choose I just get the black screen with the apple logo and the scroll bar as if it is installing again.:banghead:
FullSizeRender[1].jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

Just in case this helps someone, the solution to this problem was I was being a total newbie. I started and the only thing I had in house was a an imac and an ipad so there where no monitors only a little 12" the neighbor had that was vga. It allowed me to get the bios started but as soon as the OS was installed I the computer wouldn't boot. I installed a new monitor with DVI and it booted up in 15 seconds not 45 minutes of guessing.:headbang::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back