Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
RX 580
Hi, please work with me, I'm very new as this is my first Hackintosh. I have the Mojave installer using Unibeast and it seems to work fine. I erased, formatted my HDD and started to install Mojave. It went through the first screen fine showing the time limit underneath the progress bar. After it reboots itself, it would go back in Clover and I would choose the HDD again only for it to freeze up while the progress bar beneath the Apple logo was at ~2/3 of the way. The first time it happened I figured it was just going to take a while, but after an hour there was still no movement. I looked at the forum posts for an answer, but none that I could find showed a freeze up in the "2nd phase". I then tried to go back into the BIOS and try to make sure there weren't any conflicting settings. Still no luck. So at the moment, I thought I would just post this issue on a new thread and hope for some helpful guidance. Any help is MUCH appreciated, thanks!

(The attached image is after the installation progress bar, but before initial setup.)

Attachments

• 20191213_073108.jpg
    20191213_073108.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 38
You must boot in verbose mode in order to capture any information that may be relevant for problem diagnosis.

You must boot in verbose mode in order to capture any information that may be relevant for problem diagnosis.
I did boot into verbose mode from the clover boot menu after pressing space and enabling verbose and nothing showed up other than the logo and progress bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back