i3 5005U
Graphics
HD 5500
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi Team,

I'm totally new to the Hackintosh world and I'm attempting to install Catalina in my Lenovo Laptop. I was able to successfully execute all steps however I'm not able to reach the installation window. It was stuck at apple logo without the progress bar and then I tried enabling USB Ownership and Injection flag as suggested in another thread but no success. Any help on this will be much appreciated. I have attached the screen shot also.

Thanks,
Ganesh

Attachments

• Boot failure.jpg
    Boot failure.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 253
I'm totally new to the Hackintosh world

The first thing that you need to learn is the difference between laptops and desktops.

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Last edited:
Sorry for my oversight. Will be carefull.

Sorry for my oversight. Will be carefull.

Ok. I did all this. This time my boot loader was Clover instead of Unibeast Clover but still the same error. I have attached the Clover file for your reference. Just an FYI, I already have Windows 10 installed in the laptop.

Thanks,
Ganesh

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4 MB · Views: 144
Hi Feartech,
I followed all the steps. This time my boot loader was Clover instead of Unibeast Clover but still the same error. I have attached the Clover file for your reference. Just an FYI, I already have Windows 10 installed in the laptop.

Kindly help.

Thanks,
Ganesh

Hi Feartech,
I followed all the steps. This time my boot loader was Clover instead of Unibeast Clover but still the same error. I have attached the Clover file for your reference. Just an FYI, I already have Windows 10 installed in the laptop.

Kindly help.

Thanks,
Ganesh
try a later version of clover

try a later version of clover
I have made repeated attempts at installation. But keep getting the same boot failed sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting error. I have attached the EFI folder for your reference. Anything to do with the BIOS settings?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 161
I have made repeated attempts at installation. But keep getting the same boot failed sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting error. I have attached the EFI folder for your reference. Anything to do with the BIOS settings?
i have deleted your other posts, please do not cross post duplicates

you are missing AptioMemoryFix.efi in drivers/UEFI folder

i have deleted your other posts, please do not cross post duplicates

you are missing AptioMemoryFix.efi in drivers/UEFI folder
Ok I tried with AptioMemoryFix.efi first. Still the same error and then I tried with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and now I'm getting a different ++++++++++ error and stuck there. I have attached the image for your reference.

Attachments

• Boot failed_Catalina.jpg
    Boot failed_Catalina.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back