Intel HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone
i installed mountain lion on my mbr partition with unibeast method and everything was working fine except the sleep function, so i decided to use multibeast user dsdt for post installation..
i've extracted the dsdt directly from my motherboard with dsdt editor and put it on the desktop as DSDT.aml file untouched, since there was no patch around for my motherboard (intel hm65).
then i ran multibeast with user dsdt option.
The problem is that now i'm not able to boot in osx neither from hd or from usb.
When i try to boot from the hdd it seems that multibeast forgot to install the bootloader so the pc boots directly into windows.
When i try to boot from usb the pc enters in an infinite loop and says Invalid character found in ProcessorOP.
What does this means? How can i enable the sleep feature (either with multibeast or either without it, the important thing is to make sleep work because i've planned to boot the osx with grub if multibeast doesn't work)?

Did you recover from this? I'm getting the same error.

yes..if multibeast doesnt work you just have to use other tools..for example the problem for me was that i had to modify the dsdt and put a flag on chameleon for the ssdt..then to make the sleep properly working i had to patch the appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext and something else which now i cant remember because i had to temporarely abandon my hackintosh project..on olarila.com you can find all i did precisely, just search for my nickname which is the same as here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back