Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
The idea seemed simple: follow the build guides, install the OS, use MultiBeast to get audio and Internet... profit. I am having lots of issues, though. I cannot get my internet to work and I have tried both the Realtek and AppleIntel files in MultiBeast. I get the Boot0 issue and using the command suggested in the Official Boot Error guide does not work. I also have to boot in safe mode; otherwise, the screen has a bunch of tiny, grainy login screens. I'm sure there are easy fixes but I am having trouble finding them and/or getting them to work. Any help would be appreciated.

GA-Z77N-WIFI
i5 3570K
Seagate 1 TB
HD 4000 graphics
16GB RAM

The internet seems to have sorted itself out using the Realtek Lnx2 Mac based on the specs in the link below.
http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4337#sp

Here is what I did in case anyone else is having the same issues:

-Installed OS X using UniBeast (this part worked well and I never really had any issues). I did, however, end up making a 750 GB partition on my 1 TB hard drive for OS X just in case there is still an issue with drives 1 TB and over.

-Run Multibeast using the DSDT for the Z77N-WIFI (just for HDMI sound which has not worked yet)
-Installed the 892 Audio with the DSDT which was based on the specs in the link
-Installed the Realtek Lnx2Mac
-Installed Chimera

-Rebooted with the USB
-I then followed the steps in this tutorial to get rid of the Boot0 error
http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

The last issue was the crazy login screen with multiple screens and bars going through them... That is still there and I read somewhere that it is a graphics issue with the monitor and you can turn the monitor off and then back on and it will work. That fixes the issue so it works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back