XFX 7600 GT 256M PCI-E
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
therebelmc said:
Should I need http://pcwizcomputer.com/weaksauce12/20 ... -bit-snow/ for other macs on the network to be able to see my hackintosh?

The hackintosh can see my MBP and Macbook but the laptops can't see my hackintosh.

Thanks,
M.

No- I have sharing going between my PowerBook and Hackintosh fine- as well as Windows shares. :)

I have the same problem here... none of my other systems (mac mini running SL 10.6.3, and hackintosh running 10.5.8) can see my new iBoot+MultiBeast system via afp. If I turn on smb, they can see me, but not afp. I did install the Bonjour64 "patch" referenced above and it did set my lan card to "promisc" mode, but still no afp access from the other systems.I'm sort of stumped here. Any suggestions of what I should try next?

PS: Other than that, the system runs flawlessly - thanks Tony!

MacMan said:
No problem with my MBP (10.6.3) seeing my hackintosh (10.6.3 and 10.6.2).

I have no issues either- here's a suggestion. Uncheck all of your sharing options in Sys Pref. Then clean your temp and cache files using Onyx. Then reboot, and re-check everything. Then reboot again. Then test AFP sharing. Also, do this on the systems that can't see your Hackintosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back