Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97-HD3
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Well yesterday i finished my hackintosh pc. With a motherboard GA-X58A-UD3R rev 2.0 and bios FH, and GPU Nvidia GTX-470. Everything works perfect!!!! But my only problem is the fonts. I have a LG monitor 27" Flatron M2762D FullHD (1920x1080 resolution) connected with DVI cable. Look at my screenshot and i hope you will understand. Its not too sharp, and its very blur (especially on firefox). What can i do for that? I cant change DPI setting like in windows.. Also i didn't installed any kexts for nvidia because i read that 10.8.2 will support my card.. Maybe i need to install something?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-17 at 6.40.04 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-10-17 at 6.40.04 PM.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 313
Well yesterday i finished my hackintosh pc. With a motherboard GA-X58A-UD3R rev 2.0 and bios FH, and GPU Nvidia GTX-470. Everything works perfect!!!! But my only problem is the fonts. I have a LG monitor 27" Flatron M2762D FullHD (1920x1080 resolution) connected with DVI cable. Look at my screenshot and i hope you will understand. Its not too sharp, and its very blur (especially on firefox). What can i do for that? I cant change DPI setting like in windows.. Also i didn't installed any kexts for nvidia because i read that 10.8.2 will support my card.. Maybe i need to install something?

You will need first uploaded a full resolution picture so we can see more clearly the problem.

I never experienced such problem, but I may believe it's your resolution, since your mention your screen is 1080p capable, but your picture is below that.

Check you are using the maximum resolution available:

i dont have these options on Display Settings :/ its showing me only 1920x1080 not 1080p

And the pic which i uploaded is on full resolution

It's normal you don't see those options, depends on which port are you using.

But your picture is not on full resolution.

a guy told me to add this on org.chameleon.boot.plist

<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>npci=0x3000 darkwake=0</string>

its worked somehow but now my GPU temp from 55C goes up to 70C

Ignore what I said, I was confusing the thread.

It's quite confusing both, solution and temp issue.

The card get that hot just by using OSX or some app in particular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back