Graphics
ATI 5970 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So, Bluetooth has been working wonderfully for me. I have a Buffalo BT3.0 mini dongle that was running perfectly, after wake from sleep my devices were working and no problems.

But today my trusty (nearly 10 years) old Microsoft BT mouse broke, can't reconnect and it is flashing in a weird warning manner like I have never seen before.

Oh Well, an excuse to buy a Magic mouse finally! I get home from the shop and my keyboard won't work either now.

Seems that now for seemingly no reason, it is forgetting the connections. If I reboot, the computer complains there is no mouse available. After I login, there is a window saying the Magic mouse is trying to connect, do I want to accept. then it works again.

But my BT keyboard refuses to reconnect again, I have to delete the pairing and repair it every time I reboot or wake from sleep!

What happened?

Well, I ordered the recommended usb bluetooth adaptor (as shown in the buyers guide) and it works perfectly!

I had to buy from a USA seller on ebay as there seems to be no one in Japan carrying that model bluetooth adaptor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back