CPU
Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I have been using my hackintosh for not long now and randomly the Bluetooth just stopped working it just says it's not available however wifi and everything else works just fine. I'm using the BCM94352Z Broadcom Bluetooth wifi chip on a Gigabyte GA-H170N-WIFI mother board I installed all the correct kexts with kextbeast I think that's what's it's called I'm going off the top of my head right now. This is the guid I followed I hope someone can help!

Edit:
And I checked System Information > USB and it isn't showing the Bluetooth chip?

Hello, I have been using my hackintosh for not long now and randomly the Bluetooth just stopped working it just says it's not available however wifi and everything else works just fine. I'm using the BCM94352Z Broadcom Bluetooth wifi chip on a Gigabyte GA-H170N-WIFI mother board I installed all the correct kexts with kextbeast I think that's what's it's called I'm going off the top of my head right now. This is the guid I followed I hope someone can help!

Edit:
And I checked System Information > USB and it isn't showing the Bluetooth chip?

Show your config plist kext part where we can see the inserted stuff. Maybe we can find a solution. I got almost the same build as you, except I use Nvidia GPU.

My wifi is working, bt too.

Btw, are you on El Capitan then? Im on Sierra.. :)

Show your config plist kext part where we can see the inserted stuff. Maybe we can find a solution. I got almost the same build as you, except I use Nvidia GPU.

My wifi is working, bt too.

Btw, are you on El Capitan then? Im on Sierra.. :)
I'm using El Capitan

Attachments

• config.plist
    8 KB · Views: 174
I'm using El Capitan

Seems like the kexts for WIFI and BT are missing or it it only this one El Cap:
<string>10.11-BT4LE-Handoff-Hotspot-lisai9093</string>

Get a boot log from clover configurator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back