Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Afternoon gents.

Just setup the above MB with the top spec components of Novembers Mini Deluxe build + 256 Samsung SSD.
Had to use a separate Video card to get 2560x1600 res on my monitor but that worked out of the box so no problems there! :thumbup: using the onboard DVI for 1080 res on a second screen.

2 problems i'm having however:

Bluetooth takes around 20 seconds to kick in after the desktop screen appears, is that usual?

Also, when the machine goes to sleep, I can't wake it using the keyboard and mouse, or even the power button, i'm having to hit the reset button losing any unsaved work in the process.

I see there are some very long threads re editing the kext files to get this working but hey are so long and have been added to many times making them difficult to follow. Does anyone have a procedure for this board to enable it to work?

If not, is it just easier to get a USB bluetooth dongle that would eliminate the above issues and maybe work in the BIOS too?

I'm happy to play around to get it to work but failing that i'll just get a decent wireless logitech set and send back my apple kbd/mouse.

Thx in advance for any help.

Saltrock

Same here about the sleep issues.
But for me is not consistent. sometimes i can wake it up with the mouse/keyboard and sometimes i can't.

I'm getting the same issues too!! Comp will wake up but freeze.. And if my computer idles, it will shut off

i seem to have similar issues, my comp sleeps just fine and wakes every time with the press of the power button.

i cant seem to wake it using bluetooth keyboard or track pad. i also have the delay on first power up waiting for the bluetooth trackpad to connect, but strangely don't have this delay when i wake from sleep (using the power button) it would be nice to get an answer to this thread.

i wonder if its anything to do with the quality of the power supply as to how solid sleep and wake performs??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back