Contribute
Register

Bluetooth recognized but not working, NIC hiccup working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell 04PYT3
CPU
i7 7500U
Graphics
HD 620 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone,
just created a new Hackintosh laptop installation with High Sierra 10.13.1, patched DSDT/SSDTs (thank you Rehabman for your priceless and indispensable guides and, above all, for your unstoppable help to this wonderful community I have the honor and the pleasure of being part of).

Please correct me if I'm wrong...

what I know (by reading other threads):
- my WiFi adapter (Qualcomm Atheros AR956x) it is not supported in macOS/Hackintosh;
- my NIC (Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet) with High Sierra works when it wants to (I guess and hope Master Rehabman is kindly working on updating the kext).

My problem:
unexpectedly, at least for me, the system recognizes the existence of a Bluetooth adapter but, while claiming to be active and working, does not recognize any Bluetooth device nearby (and there are several: iPhone, Huawei p8lite, iMac keyboard and mouse, ...).

This is "Info about this Mac" shows under Bluetooth

IMG_3085.jpg

Attached:
- Archive.zip: problem reporting files (please kindly report any "problem" about my patched DSDT/SSDT);

As always, thank you all heartily.

Cheers,
Miki.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 60
My problem:
unexpectedly, at least for me, the system recognizes the existence of a Bluetooth adapter but, while claiming to be active and working, does not recognize any Bluetooth device nearby (and there are several: iPhone, Huawei p8lite, iMac keyboard and mouse, ...).

BT Firmware loading problem... no good kext exists for your hardware.
Install compatible WiFi/BT hardware as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back